The 3rd and final ‘Open’ Inter Regional Training Session is scheduled for Saturday 2nd December and we look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible following the disappointing turn out for the 2nd ‘Open’ session (we were made aware of half a dozen or so who advised in advance they were unable to attend).
The session times will be split as follows:
- 12:00-14:00 – U11s and U13s – N.B. There will be no U9s included in this session (see requests below)
- 14:00-16:00 – U15s and U17s
- 16:00-18:00 – U20s and Senior Ladies – N.B. This slot is proposed and subject to sufficient numbers confirming attendance (see requests below)
It make sense for all non-Senior Ladies to try out at the age group they are playing in this season (although if they wish to try at their NRHA registered age group they are welcome to do so but it is their decision and can only be one or the other, not both).
For awareness, after the final Open session, some players may be asked to trial up an age group in the reduced squads – this is completely at the discretion and final decision of the Inter Regional Head Coach
- U9s – Please can all clubs confirm which U9 players they have playing in U11s teams this season asap
- Non Senior Ladies – It makes sense for all Non-Senior Ladies to try out at the age group they are playing in this season (as opposed to their NRHA registered age group, not both)
- Senior Players/Coaches – There was a very noticeable lack of Senior players and Coaches involved in Session 2 (only two coaches attended with the goalkeepers especially suffering activity wise) – please can all Senior players and Senior Coaches consider getting involved and let Head Coach Nigel Allen know if you are interested asap
- U20s/Senior Ladies – Please can all clubs confirm which U20s and Senior Ladies they will be sending to their proposed December 2nd Training session asap
- Goalkeepers – Please can all clubs confirm which goalkeepers will be attending the December 2nd session asap
Finally, the reduced and final squad training sessions are as follows with selected players expected to attend where appropriate:
If you have any queries or concerns please contact the Inter Regional Head Coach via firstname.lastname@example.org